Industry - Building & Construction
The Construction industry is focused on the construction, demolition, renovation, maintenance or repair of building and infrastructure. It covers a wide range of services, from planning and surveying to structural construction to finishing services such as painting and decorating. The Construction industry generates over $360 billion in revenue, producing around 9% of Australia’s Gross Domestic Product, and has a projected annual growth rate of 2.4% in the next five years.
Most businesses in this industry are either sole traders or very small, employing less than 20 people. They also tend to be Australian owned, with sales occurring in the domestic market. Construction materials are, however, increasingly imported from overseas.
This industry is heavily regulated in many sectors and occupations, with regulations at every level of government. The VET sector plays an important role in the licencing of many occupations in this sector, with regulators requiring completion of VET programs or subjects to grant licences.
The need to transform slow manual processes to real-time by acquiring and implementing new technologies is key. This can provide onsite staff with access to all relevant project data allowing them to action tasks and managing resources efficiently.
With tremendous pressure on practitioners to deliver quality treatments and timely diagnosis, dealing with administrative tasks and technical-related issues overburdens them and puts patient care on the backburner.
Hence, we offer services to ensure internal process automation, adapt EHR data delivery, and intuitive patient self-service, which are:
- Implementing new payment models and processing systems that collect revenues smarter and minimize redundancies
- Set up platforms that streamline staffing and patient flows, minimize paperwork, and establish warning systems for critical matter resolution
- Build EMR (Electronic Medical Records) Software to realign the focus on healthcare
- Setting up disaster recovery initiatives that identify critical resources, help in backups and testing
The healthcare industry is a prime target for phishing attacks due to the availability of massive amounts of medical and personal details. Due to busy schedules and careless errors, medical professionals often fall victim to such attacks.
Also, healthcare organizations are prone to risks from vendors and other third-parties; hence it is essential to establish processes that meet data regulatory requirements and confidentiality for sensitive patient information:
- Assessing systems and processes to match government and regulatory measures such as HIPAA
- Leveraging IAM services and solutions for establishing Multi-factor authentication login (MFA) and Single Sign-on, employee database management, addition, management, and deletion of a role
- Helping establish business continuity in cases of a mail server outage or maintenance work
- Analyzing security threats and solutions that address loopholes and assessing areas of concern
There is a growing need to abide by regulatory changes and dependency on innovative technologies to build a future-ready enterprise and offer superior healthcare.
Hence, we offer cloud technologies to ensure secure information access cost-effectively:
- Transition legacy/traditional applications to the cloud and offer advanced solutions for ensuring HIPAA-compliance
- Analyze security and compliance measures to determine if the new cloud environment matches those standards
- Implementing best practices and audits to gauge code level gaps or vulnerabilities in the cloud environment